Monday, December 18, 2006

Home: Day 2














Here are some new pictures of the kids at home. We haven't had the time or energy yet to get a complete family photo.....it's much harder with 4 kids than it was with 2.....who would have thought?

Things have gone relatively well. Isayas has managed to find every single car, truck, wagon, or anything with more than 2 wheels in the house. He loves his new sisters and is slowly getting used to Central time.

Molla seems to be doing better. His diaper rash is slowly clearing and we are in the process of training him to fall asleep on his own and not just in our arms.
I had the privilege of going to work today for a couple of hours. I have a big change-over on a new project on Wednesday, so I needed to get a headstart.

Em saw the doctor today and she has an ear-infection and Bronchitis. Apparently, she ruptured her eardrum or something on the plane, and that should have been extremely painful, but thank God that it wasn't for her.

More pictures to come soon. I will be uploading most all of them to a website where they can be viewed in a slideshow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mario and Em
Thank you for the lovely pictures I for one will treasure them. I know that now you are home I could totally call you, but I kind of got used to blogging and find myself attached to it. In all seriousness though the pictures are wonderful. We are praying for you all and so anxious that the boys don't think Wed. can come soon enough. Kiss the kids tell the girls I miss them. Hug Em.

Love
Anya I know it says Wes but we checked his mail last)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mario & Emilee,
The kids look so happy and healthy!
We are sorry to hear that Emilee is so sick. That's a bummer:(
We will keep praying for God's protection and peace.
Love always,
Becca & Brandon

Mama Papaya said...

Mario & Emilee,

It was such a blessing to meet your family (shy of two) in Ethiopia. Your children are all so, so beautiful!

Wishing you a very merry Christmas. May the new year continue to bring you great joy!