Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! He is Risen!

Our family had a quieter holiday, seeing just Emilee's parents, siblings, and aunt (and all their families). We saw Grandpa last weekend and will see Nana and Papa for Emilee's b-day this Wed. Yes, I am turning 30 and pretty excited about it.

The church service was very powerful, Mario was in a drama for my dad, playing the Risen Lord. The three big kids were very excited and proud of daddy. Maya was demonstrating the 'kids' (other people in the drama) "hoorarying" for Jesus/Daddy. Chloe really understood the message, the crowd was 'for' Jesus, but only one would really serve Him and love Him and choose to follow Him. Chloe said to me, "Maybe when I grow up, I can be like that one girl who followed."

Our first Easter as a family of six was special, although super boy, Isayas, does get overwhelmed in different circumstances and even ran away from us at church. He has not done this for four months, since the airports. I was running all over the church looking for him, and you know the turn out on Easter morning, it was crowded. But, through the crowds, Papa (Pastor) Peter comes like a knight on shining armor carrying the runaway. Maybe, he actually ran to Papa! Not positive, but I was a tad nervous when I could not find him.

Joshua had two sleepovers at Grammie and Papa's house and mommy was very rested and happy to see him. He is gettign huge and opinionated, so he will fit in personality wise here very well. That makes two first born parents, and four opionated and stubborn kiddos.

One of my favorite Easter moments, was when we came home. I had attempted to clean up most of the house, so beds were made, floors vacuumed, dishes done, etc. And the best part, my mother-in-law had finished the tile backsplash for my birthday. Yay! It looks wonderful. I hope that you all had beautiful moments on your Easter, too.

Love, Emilee

1 comment:

Angela :-) said...

Yay! Another post. LOL I'm glad to hear things are going so well.

Angela :-)