Sunday, March 25, 2007

Still March

Hi All,

sorry, I haven't posted in so long. This month has been very busy. I laughed when I read our last post, because we were outside all day, lots of it in short sleeves. Minnesota can be very wierd. It was a lovely day in the 60's and the kids and I had lots of fun. Swinging, kicking soccer balls, and chatting with our neighbors.

Well, Chloe and Isayas are officially 5 and 4. The parties were a success and now we are in the clear for a big party till Josh turns one in June and Maya turns 3 in July. No more sugar will be allowed here for approximately three weeks. J/K

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers...

Emilee and crew

2 comments:

Angela :-) said...

Good to finally see an update! Glad to hear things are going well.

Andrea said...

Glad to hear good news!
I hope you are able to post pics of all your beautiful youngin's soon. I'll bet little Joshua isn't so little any more.
Happy Birthday ALL!
Andrea