Monday, January 29, 2007

Shower #2 is in the books!

Well, we had our second baby/adoption shower last night at my mom and dad's. It was so fun to see all the family on my mom's side. We haven't seen them for a while since this wasn't their year for Christmas.

We had wonderful food prepared by my Auntie Gail and my mom. You can't go wrong with Sloppy Joes! Yummy!

And everyone was very generous and kind with their gifts. The big hit of the night was, of course, Isaya's. He got his first bike! A big boy bike, with knobby tires, pegs, handle-bar breaks, helmet, and training wheels. You should have seen his face when they brought it down! And then when he sat on it....in the basement....for like and hour....while dad held the bike up!

But thanks to all for your time and gifts. They are greatly appreciated by us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that your little boys are adorable and seem incredibly well-adjusted! I can only hope that my younger sibling will be the same...now, if only we could get our referral!