Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Wow!

Well, we got a call from the adoption agency last Monday, and they gave us the good news that we can travel early!! Yeah!

That is.....if the courts process our papers in time. Based on they speed of those ahead of us, the adoption agency made a best guess and gave us that info, although things are very precarious right now. We have plane tickets booked to leave this Saturday for Rome and then on to Ethiopia, but if they can't process the birth certificates before we go...then we need to wait. Arrrggh!

So, I still have hope that we will be leaving this Saturday, but who knows! It's all in God's hands at this point. More to come....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mario and Em, How exciting to be able to share in your incredible Journey. I first have heard about you enlarging your family from Gramma Andrews. Then Aunt Jodi filled me in on more details and then sent the blog address to me so I could see the rest for myself.
Will be joining in prayer with the others. Bless you. And Thanks for sharing. Auntie Pam / Portland, Oregon